Fujifilm X Series X-T4 Mirrorless Camera Body (Black)
Warranty : 2 Years by Company.
- Effective Pixels: 26.1 MP
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- WiFi Available
- 4K, Full HD
- The evolution of X-T4 is not just limited to stills photography. In addition to the Full HD/240p high-speed recording which gives you a maximum 10x slow motion effect, X-T4 features digital image stabilization (DIS) and IS (Image Stabilization) Boost mode. By combining these two image stabilization modes with the powerful IBIS, X-T4 lets you experience a new level of stabilized video shooting without the need for a gimbal or other third party accessories.
- X-T4 harnesses the nostalgic beauty of this medium and makes it digitally accessible at the touch of a button. This has never been more apparent than with our latest Film Simulation mode: ETERNA Bleach Bypass, which creates a high-contrast look with low saturation to perfectly emulate the popular bleach bypass film processing technique.
- Professional image makers need to be ready to frame moments instantly and, for that, they need a camera that can keep up. Not only does X-T4 deliver the fastest autofocus among APS-C mirrorless cameras at 0.02 seconds, it is also equipped with a mechanical shutter capable of up to 15 frames per second, so you are ready to create images even during those fleeting moments.
- X-T4 is a camera that has been created to ensure nothing stands between you and your creativity, even the most challenging conditions. To achieve this, it includes five-axis 6.5-stop IBIS, and an ergonomic grip for handheld stability, extensive weather resistance for protection against dust, moisture, and 14°F (-10°C) temperatures, and a large-capacity battery, all designed to keep you creating for longer.