Skip to content
Casio G-shock Black Smartwatch G-squad Series for Men with Heart Rate Monitor + Gps Function + Solar Powered – GBD-H1000
- Heart Rate Monitor / Heart Rate Zone Display which displays the current heart rate, as well as a heart rate zone that shows exercise intensity at five stages, and is useful for pace management during activities and endurance training
- Uses an algorithm from FIRSTBEAT technologies which is renowned for helping in maximizing training effectiveness through highly accurate data analysis. The algorithm is used to measure VO2max (fitness level), Training status, Training load, Recovery time, Training effect, Training plan, Calories burned during training.
- VO2max Measurement which uses heart rate and running speed to calculate the maximum consumable oxygen uptake per kilogram of bodyweight in one minute (ml/kg/min) ; This can be used as a benchmark for cardiorespiratory ability when the user is trying to build endurance for running or other sports
- Case Material: Stainless Steel, Case Diameter: 55 millimeters
- GPS functionality which measures distance and tracks movement while running
- Solar-assisted Charging; Chooses between two charging methods: USB charging for GPS, heart rate monitor and other training functions and solar charging for daily watch use
- G-shock MOVE App; which shows training history, analyses past trainings and creates customized training plan on the basis of the analysis.